Memo: ACP Dates of Effect Announced
February 15, 2022
Some rules are effective March 16, 2022; others delayed until April 15.
The ACP order identified core components and defined basic regulatory requirements. It allows for easy provider participation and a wide variety of ways consumers can qualify for the program which has attributed to the program’s early popularity. The rules supporting the successful program helping those in the most need have now been published in the Federal Register, the Daily Journal of the United States Government.
Download the full memo for the most significant elements of that publication.
- Rules effective March 16, 2022
- Items with delayed implementation (April 15, 2022)
- Guidance for service providers
For more information on the ACP or if you would like VPS guidance, please contact:
- Tammie Herrlein at (605) 990-1861
- Dereck DeVries at (605) 995-1762
- Steve Gatto at (830) 895-7226