Vantage Point 2022 Fiber Connect Preview
June 5, 2022
Fiber for the Future.
Vantage Point Solutions is looking forward to catching up with fiber broadband providers across the county while we gather in Nashville. Here are key areas Vantage Point is focused on ahead of Fiber Connect:
Permitting & Environmental
With supply chain and workforce concerns, no project can afford delays from permitting issues. Having environmental and cultural resource permitting out of the way early can mitigate problems before they arise; but where do you start? (Hint: We have an answer for this.) If this is an issue you’re facing, let’s connect in Nashville.
FBA is working diligently to help alleviate the shortage of qualified telecommunications workforce. These training programs are critical for the industry’s future – but what can your operation do NOW? We’ve got some ideas, and are looking forward to having conversations about other solutions providers are developing.
Funding + Strategy
Understanding the ins-and-outs of funding programs is one thing. Being successful in those programs is another. (And yes, Vantage Point’s funding clients have been VERY successful.) But what we really want providers thinking about is how funding programs fit into a comprehensive strategy:
- Where do you want to grow?
- What does that mean for your existing network, financial position, and staff?
- What should you be doing ahead of funding programs, for both offense and defense?
The next few years will transform the industry. Focusing on individual funding programs is necessary, but not sufficient, to navigate this window of opportunity.
Three Engineers, Four Panels
What do Larry Thompson, Nathan Weber, and Eric Rajchel have in common? All three are licensed Professional Engineers at Vantage Point; and all three are panelists at this year’s Fiber Connect! Hear from them on a variety of topics Monday afternoon:
- Overcoming Last Mile Obstacles (12:30 on Monday; Eric Rajchel speaking)
- Fiber for 5G (1:30, Larry Thompson speaking)
- Building the 50-year Network (2:30, Larry Thompson speaking)
- Cable & Fiber Opportunities (2:30, Nathan Weber speaking)
View the rest of the agenda here.
Say Hello at the Expo
Half the fun of Fiber Connect is meeting new friends and catching up with old ones at the Expo. Say hello or introduce yourself! You can find us in Booth #220. Vantage Point will be represented by:
- Larry Thompson, PE, CEO
- Nathan Weber, PE, VP of Engineering
- Eric Rajchel, PE, Engineer
- Darren Dierbeck, Sr. VP of Customer Relations
- Kevin Kloehn, VP of Customer Relations
- Jacki Miskimins, Director of Marketing
For more information or to register, visit https://eventscribe.net/2022/FiberConnect/