Integration Services Team
December 5, 2022
Vantage Point Solutions, a leading Broadband Engineering and Consulting firm, is seeking full time or contract Integration Services team members.
PLEASE NOTE: A LOT OF TRAVEL IS REQUIRED. We invite experienced technicians and trainees to apply.
Responsibilities and Duties may include:
- Scheduling and coordination with contractors and clients
- Good communication skills to discern customer/client needs
- Material management
- Home network electronics wiring and troubleshooting
- Installation and termination of low voltage power in addition to low voltage and optical communications cabling.
- Communications equipment installation and commissioning such as Ethernet switches and routers, fiber optic transport, and subscriber access equipment.
- Verify service by testing equipment and cabling
- Perform troubleshooting & strive to resolve issues
Qualifications and Skills
- Valid Driver’s License
- Must have no travel limitations
- Ability to work under minimal supervision
- Organizational skills
- Mechanical skills
- Effective communication skills
- Basic knowledge of telecommunications industry, including Central Office/Data Center infrastructure and installation practices, is a plus but not required
- Physical Requirements
- Ability to lift 50+ lbs
- Ability to work in outdoor environments
- Ability to work on your feet all day
- Ability to work in confined spaces
Vantage Point is offering full-time Integration Services positions with benefits, as well as contract positions for these openings. The benefits for full-time positions include:
- Competitive wages
- Health Insurance
- Travel Expenses
- Bonus Opportunities
- Employee Stock Ownership Program
- Paid Time Off
- Life Insurance
Apply for Job
To apply for this job please visit www.vantagepnt.com.