November 11, 2022
Vantage Point Solutions, based in Mitchell, SD, is seeking a full-time IT Auditor on our growing Cybersecurity Team to work with financial institutions mainly in the upper Midwest and other VPS clients across the United States. The successful candidate would ideally reside in the upper Midwest and be willing to travel part time.
As an IT Auditor, the candidate will work with Vantage Point clients using your knowledge, expertise, and talent to improve their cybersecurity position. Responsibilities will vary with the needs of the organization but could include conducting financial IT risk assessments and IT audits, evaluating IT general controls, reviewing policies and procedures, conducting security training and professional presentations.
Candidates should be self-motivated, resourceful, professional, exhibit good judgement and have ability to work independently.
- Experience in planning engagements, managing IT audit projects, developing audit programs and project statements of work
- Knowledge of IT governance and security frameworks, such as NIST and the ability to apply knowledge of IT Security Best Practices to audit work.
- Independent learner; continuously monitor financial industry security and technical trends and apply to client engagements
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Experience with firewalls, Office 365 Security, and Endpoint Security
- Proficiency in common Microsoft programs including Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Public speaking and/or training
Education & Experience
- A bachelor’s degree in information technology/computer information systems/cybersecurity or related.
- Two or more years of experience working in the financial services industry in the areas of IT or Information Security is required.
- An ideal candidates will have their professional certification as a CISA, CISSP or CISM.
VPS offers competitive compensation and a complete package of benefits including health and dental insurance, 401K, and ESOP.
Contact Andy Deinert at Vantage Point Solutions, for more information: